Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF ou Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
JPAUT is a open access journal.
All published articles are freely available online to anyone, anywhere, with no subscription or access fees. The JPAUT will only consider manuscripts that have not previously been published and that are not under consideration for publication or in press elsewhere.
Online: please see the area INSTRUCTIONS.
Prof. Dr. Guilherme Canuto da Silva
Federal University of ABC (UFABC)
Avenida dos Estados, 5001. Bairro Santa Terezinha. Santo André, São Paulo, Brasil.
Laboratory of Computational Manufacturing. Room 404. Building L.
e-mail: [email protected].
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.